Web Technician Telecommuting Jobs
Web Technicians are required for a web development company who will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining a client's or company's website, Web applications, and database management systems. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Developing and maintaining documentation, policies and instructions, recording operational procedures and system logs
- Monitoring and reports web statistics and makes recommendations to managers to improve visibility and usability of web site
- Performing web server backup and recovery operations
- Developing, designing and delivering web site structure for Internet/Intranet sites
- Analyzing and making recommendations to enhance performance, including upgrading and acquiring new systems
The candidates are required to be familiar with software like Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop and must have high analytical and technical skills and they should have at least 3-5 years of experience in this particular field. This job can also be performed by Telecommuting from home.