Town and Traffic Planner Telecommuting Jobs
We are looking for Town and Traffic Planners who will be responsible for creating and putting into practice policies and plans for the restricted use of rural and urban land and for traffic systems. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Researching and designing planning policies to guide development
- Forecasting the impact of new developments
- Designing layouts and drafting design statements
- Simulating transport problems using computer models, and working out solutions
- Assessing planning applications and monitoring outcomes as necessary
The candidates should have a degree in a relevant subject such as transport planning, civil engineering, geography, mathematics or environmental science. They should have at least 2-4 years of experience in this particular field. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.