Telecommuting Jobs for Mining Engineers
We are looking for Mining Engineers, who will be responsible for researching, designing, and maintaining commercial-scale procedures of extracting minerals, water, oil or gas from the earth or metals from their ores. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Assessing the commercial viability of new mining ventures
- Monitoring and evaluating underground performance
- Providing consultancy and advice on mining and mineral extraction projects
- Planning and implementing extraction systems
- Ascertaining extraction risk
A degree in geology, mining engineering, mineral or quarry engineering, or minerals surveying is normally required by the candidate. We seek at least 4-6 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.