Telecommuting Jobs for Health Information Technician
Status : Job Expired
Job Posted By: Goemployed Ltd
Health Information Technicians are required for a well known hospital those will be responsible for organizing and managing health information data. They also need to keep the record of the patients and the treatment they had, and ensure its quality, accuracy, accessibility, and security in both paper and electronic systems. Their additional responsibilities include,
- Prepare statistical reports, narrative reports and graphic presentations of information such as tumor registry data for use by hospital staff, researchers, and other users
- Maintain data on patient safety, patterns of disease, and disease treatment and outcome.
- Release information to persons and agencies according to regulations.
- Maintain facility, regional, and national databases of cancer patients.
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
Job Category: Technician and associate professional
Job Sub Category 2: Health associate professional
Job Sub Category 3: Other health associate professional
Job Sub Category 4: Medical record and health information technician
Schedule Type: Full Time
Salary: 0.00 USD/Hour