Telecommuting Jobs for Geologist and Geophysicist
We are seeking Geologists and Geophysicists who will be responsible for conducting research to enhance or develop operational methods, theories and concepts, or apply scientific knowledge relating to geophysics and geology. Their additional responsibilities include,
- Investigating the structure and evolution of the earth and its natural resources
- Thinking quickly and independently to solve problems, often with limited resources in remote locations
- Advising managerial, technical and engineering on the development of reserves
- Providing a wide range of geophysical support and technical advice/guidance
- Using computers for data management, quality control and communication between the office and field locations
The candidates should have at least a bachelor’s degree in science and related subject. We seek at least 3-5 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.