Telecommuting Jobs for Generalist Medical Practitioner
We are seeking Generalist Medical Practitioners for a reputable hospital; those will be responsible for treating, diagnosing and preventing disease, injury, illness and other mental and physical impairments and maintain general health in humans through application of the procedures and principles of modern medicine. Their other responsibilities include,
- Providing overall care for patients, and prescribing and administering treatments, medications and other remedial measures
- Organizing preventative medical programs for individual patients
- Keeping up to date with medical developments, new drugs, treatments and medications, including complementary medicine
- Monitoring patients' progress and response to treatment
- Reporting births, deaths and contaminated diseases to government authorities
We seek at least 3-6 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.