Telecommuting Jobs for Environmental Engineers
Environmental Engineers are required for a well known manufacturing company, those will be liable for researching, advising on design and direct implementation of solutions by utilizing a variety of engineering disciplines. They need to apply engineering principles to waste disposal, recycling and pollution control. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Creating solutions to environmental problems
- Advising on treatment and containment
- Preventing environmental damage
- Preparing, reviewing, and updating environmental investigation and recommendation reports
- Performing quality control checks and correct malfunctioning equipment
The candidate should have at least 3-5 years of experience in this particular field. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.