Telecommuting Jobs for Electrical Engineers
We are looking for Electrical Engineers who will be liable for conducting research, design and test and direct the operation and construction of electrical equipment, motors, components and systems. Their main responsibilities are,
- Advising on and designing systems for electrical motors, electrical traction and other equipment, or electrical domestic appliances
- Assuring product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities
- Supervising, controlling and monitoring the operation of electrical generation, transmission and distribution systems
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service
- Establishing control standards and procedures to monitor performance and safety of electrical generating and distribution systems, motors and equipment
The candidates should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in the related field and they should have at least 3-4 years of experience in the particular field. Also, these jobs can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.