Telecommuting Jobs for Civil Engineers
We are looking for Civil Engineers, who will be responsible for researching, giving advice on design, and directing construction, studying and recommending on technological features of particular materials or managing the maintenance and operation of Civil Engineering structures. Their other responsibilities include,
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Preparing bids for tenders, and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Ensuring that a project runs smoothly and that the structure is completed on time and within budget
- Making sure sites meet legal guidelines, and health and safety requirements
The candidates should have a degree in civil or structural engineering, usually a MEng which is accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE). We seek at least 5-8 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.