Telecommuting Jobs for Building Architect
We are looking for a professional Building Architect, who will be responsible for designing new buildings, extensions or alterations to existing buildings, or advising on the restoration and conservation of old properties. His/her key responsibilities include,
- Providing information regarding designs, materials and estimated building times
- Monitoring construction or rehabilitation work to ensure compliance with specifications and quality standards
- Ensuring that the environmental impact of the project is managed
- Developing new or improved architectural theories and methods
- Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client
This job is Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time. To work as a Building Architect, a professional degree in Architecture and license to develop deigns under his/her name is required. The candidate should have at least 4+ years of experience in this field.