Telecommuting Jobs - Contact Centre Salesperson
Contact Centre Salespersons are required who will be liable for providing customer support services as well as performing some online sales duties. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Creating interest in goods and services, and seeking a sale or agreement to see sales representatives
- Contacting existing and prospective customers via phone or Internet, to promote goods and Services
- Reporting competitor activities and issues raised by contacts for attention by managers
- Promoting goods and services by telephone or electronic mail, following scripts and working form lists of contacts
- Submitting periodic reports on telemarketing activities and results
The job requires the candidates to adapt their sales approach to understand and fit the specific needs of the customer. The candidates should have excellent communication and listening skills. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time. We seek at least 1-2 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates.