Statistician Telecommuting Jobs
We are looking for Statistician for a well known organization, those will be liable for gathering numerical data and then displaying it, to help companies to make sense of quantitative data and to spot trends and make predictions. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information
- Applying statistical methodology to complex data
- Interpreting the data and making sure that the right decisions are made based on the results
- Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods
- Presenting information in a variety of formats
The candidates should have a degree in a numerate discipline such as statistics, economics or mathematics. We seek at least 2-4 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.