Specialist Medical Practitioner Telecommuting Jobs
Specialist Medical Practitioners are required for a well known healthcare center; those will be responsible for diagnosing and treating physical and mental diseases and disorders using specialist testing, diagnostic, medical and surgical techniques. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations
- Promoting health education
We seek at least 3-5 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.