Senior IT Manager
Status : Job Expired
Job Posted By: Andros Foods North America
Job Summary: The Senior Information Technology (IT) Manager is responsible for coordinating and overseeing the IT department team members in the areas of decision support software, hardware, and networking systems. This position will focus on the strategic operations of the department while strengthening the company's information systems in order to protect the business and meet organizational goals. Qualified candidates will help cultivate a high performing team, manage necessary systems and hardware, implement new technology and programs, and provide project support. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, and execute IT policies and procedures and ensure consistent application.
- Develop and execute short and long range plans for the delivery of hardware, software, decision support systems, and acquisition and installation of systems that align with organizational objectives.
- Provide superior customer service while maintaining close working relationships with internal teams and vendors.
- Establish and maintain appropriate operational tools, monitoring methods, reporting, and site metrics to determine and track needs and trends for support, issues, and capacity.
- Manage outages and events that impact client-facing services as well as back office business support services. Develop escalation procedures to ensure reliable operations and response to incidents.
- Deliver improvements and changes as needed to repair recurring issues and proactively identify and prevent other issues affecting the site operation or customer experience.
- Respond swiftly to any attempted breaches of security systems to protect company information.
- Drive root cause analysis processes for system and application failures.
- Maintain an understanding of current technology trends, business strategies, and infrastructure capabilities.
- Other duties, as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a similar field.
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology or a similar field.
- 5-7 years of successful IT management experience to include software, hardware, and network infrastructure.
- Food Manufacturing experience a plus.
- Experience with various document management software and file collaboration tools.
- Knowledge in both Microsoft and Open Source platform technologies.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong management and strategic skills.
- IBM iService management experience a plus.
- Understanding of Cloud systems.
- Technical knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization to provide assistance, problem status, and project updates.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Job Category: Manager
Job Sub Category 2: Production and specialised service manager
Job Sub Category 3: IT Service Manager
Job Sub Category 4: Any
Country: United States
Schedule Type: Full Time
Salary: 0.00 USD/Hour