Status : Job Expired
Job Posted By: RIB Software Inc.
Position summary: Implement and manage RIB Construction software solutions regarding client’s requirement. Provide consultancy and implementation support during the entire project. First year will be located in Singapore. Role responsibilities:
- Involve with sales team on the product demonstration and pre-sales activities to potential clients.
- Implement and manage the installation, data migration, configuration and server and network compatibility interface of RIB Software at client sites
- Conduct detailed analyses of client business processes, develop and manage the complementation of RIB construction software solutions;
- Provide post installation support by evaluating queries and software functionality issues and responding in an appropriate and timely manner
- Communicate user requirements to RIB product management and IT support staff.
- Deliver professional training to end users.
- Bachelor of civil engineer, construction management related. Overseas study or work experience is a big plus.
- 5+ years of experience in construction/contract/procurement/budget/estimation related.
- BIM/ Estimation/ QS/CAD software required.
- Must have strong presentation skills both in English and Chinese.
- An ability to be proactive, solve complex problems and independent work under minimum supervision.
- Be able to work flexibly regard to activities and hours in a role that will involve short team international business travel.
Job Category: Professional
Job Sub Category 2: Science and engineering professional
Job Sub Category 3: Engineering professional
Job Sub Category 4: Any
Schedule Type: Full Time
Salary: 0.00 USD/Hour