Product and Garment Designer Telecommuting Jobs
Product and Garment Designers are required for a garment manufacturing company those will be responsible for designing and manufacturing garments and other accessories. Their other responsibilities include,
- Creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (CAD
- Studying fashion trends and anticipates designs that will appeal to consumers
- Overseeing the final production of their designs
- Working with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters
- Selecting fabrics, embellishments, colors, or style for each garment or accessory
The candidate should have at least 2-4 years of experience in this particular field. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.