Primary School Teacher Telecommuting Jobs
We are looking for Primary School Teachers for a renowned school, those will be liable for facilitating learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom’s learning environment. Their key responsibilities include,
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Preparing programme of learning and giving instruction in a range of subjects at the primary education level
- Preparing reports Supervision of other workers may be included
All candidates must have GCSEs (grades A-C) in English, mathematics and science. The candidates should have at least 2-4 years of experience in this particular field. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.