Payroll Clerk Telecommuting Jobs
We are looking for Payroll Clerks who will be liable for collecting, verifying, and processing payroll information and computing pay and benefit entitlements for employees within a department, company or other establishment. Their main duties and responsibilities include,
- Preparing employee payments and benefit payments by cheque or electronic transfer
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Verifying attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and posting information onto designated records
- Maintaining payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
The candidates are required to have good understanding of math and computers and must have strong communication skills. They should have 2-4 years of experience in this particular field. This job can also be performed by Telecommuting from home.