Payroll Clerk Jobs Telecommuting
We are looking for Payroll Clerks who will be responsible for creating and distributing paychecks in accordance with hours worked and correct paycheck errors, compiling and posting employee payroll data and manage hours clocked. These jobs can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time. Their other responsibilities include,
- Reviewing time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies
- Checking exempt and non-exempt statuses of employees
- Maintaining records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements, using manual or computerized systems
- Managing compensation packages
- Verifying attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and posting information onto designated records
The candidates are required to have at least 2+ years of experience in this field and should have good understanding of math and computers and must have strong communication skills to communicate important paycheck information to other employees.