Meteorologist Telecommuting Jobs
We are looking for Meteorologists, who will be liable for preparing long-term or short-term weather forecasts. Their additional responsibilities include,
- Conducting experiments in fog dispersal, cloud seeding, rain enhancement and other types of weather modification programs
- Collecting data from satellite images, radar, remote sensors and weather stations all over the world
- Participating in studies of the effect of weather on the environment
- Coding weather reports for transmission over international networks
- Engaging in the design and development of new equipment and procedures for meteorological data collection, remote sensing, or for related applications
The desired candidates should have a good degree in an appropriate subject (for example, meteorology, mathematics, physical sciences, computer science or environmental science). A relevant postgraduate qualification (PhD or research-based MSc) is also desired for research positions. And they should have at least 3-5 years of experience in this particular field. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.