Medical Assistant Telecommuting Jobs
Medical Assistants are required for a well known hospital those will work alongside physicians and assist them in day-to-day activity. Their key responsibilities include,
- Interviewing patients and their families to obtain information on their health status and medical history
- Scheduling appointments with patients, and preparing documentation required for billing, reporting and insurance purposes
- Recording patients' medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records
- Collecting blood, tissue or other specimens, and preparing them for laboratory testing
- Setting up instruments for the examination and instructing patients about medication and special diets
These jobs can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time. The candidate should have at least 2-4 years of experience in this particular field.