Landscape Architect Telecommuting Jobs
We are looking for Landscape Architects who will be liable for planning and designing open spaces and landscapes for projects, for instance: industrial and residential sites, external areas for commercial, parks, roads, schools, institutions etc. Their other responsibilities include,
- Assessing a site's potential to meet the client's specifications
- Creating plans, designs and drawings
- Carrying out environmental impact assessments
- Liaising with other professionals such as architects, surveyors, town planners and civil engineers
- Matching the client's wishes with your knowledge of what will work best
A four-year undergraduate degree accredited by the Landscape Institute is necessary for this job. We seek at least 3-6 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.