Jobs for Travel Guides
Travel Guides are required for a leading travel agency who will be liable for accompanying individuals or groups on sightseeing tours or excursions and places of interest, such as museums, historical places and exhibitions. The job responsibilities may include:
- Escorting tourists, looking after their comfort, describing points of interest, ensuring that reservations for transportation and accommodations are confirmed
- Preparing itineraries and collecting admission fees
- Greeting and registering visitors and tour participants, and issuing any required identification badges or safety devices
- Resolving any problems with tour itineraries, service, or accommodation
- Describing and providing information on points of interest and exhibits and responding to questions
Educational qualification and skills required for this job are: A degree or diploma in leisure, travel, tourism, or languages and relevant experience can be beneficial. The candidates should have at least 2-4 years of experience in this particular field.