Jobs for Telecommunication Engineers
Telecommunication Engineers are require for a well known telecommunication company, those will be responsible for designing and directing the operation and construction of Telecommunication equipment, components and systems and advise on their functioning, repair and maintenance. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Managing, monitoring the performance of and working as part of a team of communication engineers/planners
- Finding creative solutions to the challenges of network design, mobile communications, data service requirements, and internet and network signaling protocols
- Attending conferences and briefings on new products/networks
- Carrying out site surveys
- undertaking relevant research
The candidates should have a degree in a relevant subject, such as electrical/electronic engineering, physics, telecommunications or computer science. They must have excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, organizational, presentation and managerial skills. We seek at least 3-5 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.