Jobs for Social Welfare Manager
We are looking for Social Welfare Managers who will be liable for planning, organizing, directing, controlling and coordinating a centre, programs or projects to help the members of the community. Their key responsibilities include,
- Liaising with other health and welfare services providers, funding bodies and boards to discuss areas of welfare and health service coordination and cooperation
- Providing overall direction and management for a service, facility, organization or centre
- Controlling administrative operations such as budget planning, report preparation, expenditure on supplies, equipment and services
- Representing the organization at conventions, seminars and conferences
- Establishing and managing budgets, controlling expenditure and ensuring the efficient use of resources
Skills required for these jobs are: good analytical and negotiating skills, written and oral communication skills. The candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in this particular field.