Jobs for Restaurant Manager
Restaurant Managers are required for a popular restaurant chain that will be liable for planning, organizing and directing the operations of restaurants to provide dining and catering services to the customers. Their primary responsibilities are,
- Selecting, set staff work schedules, training and supervising waiting and kitchen staff
- Organizing marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure
- Conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
Degree or Diploma in hotel management is desirable for this post. Minimum 3+ years of experience is needed by the candidates in this particular field.