Jobs for Mining Manager
Mining Managers are required to plan, organize and supervise mining activities of a well known organization. Their key responsibilities include,
- Overseeing the acquisition and installation of new plant and equipment
- Monitoring and evaluating underground performance
- Planning and implementing extraction systems
- Conferring with other managers to set production quotas, plan extraction sites and develop policies for the removal of raw materials
- Liaising with and advising managerial and technical staff
A degree in geology, mining engineering, mineral or quarry engineering, or minerals surveying is normally required for this position. The candidates should have at least 4-6 years of experience in this particular field.