Jobs for Hotel Receptionist
Hotel Receptionists are required for a renowned hotel, those will be liable for answering phones, receiving visitors, and take care of their accommodation. Their additional responsibilities include,
- Registering arriving guests, assigning rooms verifying customers credit and issuing room keys
- Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items)
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Receiving and forwarding messages in person or using telephone or telephone switchboard
- Maintaining an inventory of rooms available for occupancy, reservations and room assignments
The candidates need to be familiar with the working knowledge of telephones, computers, scanners and fax machines. A high school diploma and good communication skills are required for this job. We seek at least 2 years experience in this particular field by the candidates.