Jobs for Hotel Managers
Hotel Managers required for a reputed hotel chain that will be responsible for the day-to-day activity and management of a hotel and its staff. They will be responsible for the planning, organizing, directing, supervising, financial planning and budgeting. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Directing and overseeing reservation, reception, room service and housekeeping activities
- To recruit, train and monitor the staff and schedule their work and ensure timely completion of the work
- Deal with all enquires in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Complete regular checks on portable electrical appliances
- Provide reports, as required, for hotel management
The candidates must have thorough knowledge of sales and marketing and must develop strategies to achieve sales and profit targets and they should have at least 2-4 years of experience in this particular field.