Jobs for Healthcare Assistants
Healthcare Assistants are required for a well known hospital that will be responsible for washing and dressing patients; serving meals and feeding patients, helping them move about, and monitoring patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight, making beds, transporting patients, assisting patients with activities of daily living. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Talking to patients to ease loneliness and feelings of isolation
- Assisting the healthcare professional whilst they administer therapy or treatment
- Recording the temperature of the patient
- Recording the patient’s progress following each session of therapy or treatment
- Improving the mobility of patients
No formal education is required to work as a health assistant however prior experience in this field can be useful. A friendly and caring attitude and understanding is required for this job. We seek at least 2 years experience in this particular field by the candidates.