Jobs for Driving Instructor
Driving Instructors are required for a driving training institute who will be responsible for teaching the students how to maneuver the car, they monitor student’ driving techniques, teach them the correct way to maintain a car and help them obtain driver’s permits and licenses. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Demonstrating and explaining handling and mechanical operation of motor vehicles and driving techniques using blackboard diagrams and audiovisual aids
- Advising about skills to be developed
- Teaching road traffic regulations
- Explaining driving techniques
- Advising on and teaching advanced driving techniques required for emergency situations
No academic qualifications are required to become a Driving Instructor; however work experience in customer service or vocational training skills is desired. We seek at least 3 years experience in this particular field by the candidates.