Jobs for Construction Manager
Construction Managers are required for a well known construction company, who will be responsible for overseeing the entire construction activities on the site. They will be required to plan, supervise and direct operations on a construction project. Their other essential responsibilities include,
- Establishing and managing budgets, controlling expenditure and ensuring the efficient use of resources
- Developing the program of work and strategy for making the project happen
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
- Operating and implementing coordinated work programs for sites
- Obtaining all necessary permits and licenses
Construction management is a senior-level role that requires industry and project experience. The candidates need to be forward planners, with exceptional people skills and the ability to present ideas and negotiate. Good problem solving skills are essential. We seek at least 4-5 years experience in this particular field by the candidates.