Jobs for Bank Tellers
A reputed bank requires Bank Tellers who will be responsible for accurate processing of transactions at a bank which may include: cashing checks, depositing money, and collecting loan payments. Their primary duties and responsibilities include,
- Process customer cash deposits and withdrawals, cheques, transfers, bills, credit card payments, money orders, certified cheques and other related banking transactions
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- They have to verify the customer’s identity before making any transactions and must be careful not to make errors while counting money
- Changing money from one currency to another, as requested by clients
- They also have to explain the products and services such as certificates of deposits (CDs) and loans offered by the bank and refer the customer to the appropriate personnel
Most Bank Tellers Jobs require a high school diploma and will receive on-the-job training. The candidates should have at least 2+ years of experience in this particular field.