Jobs for Agricultural Technicians
We are seeking Agricultural Technicians who will be required to conduct experiments and research on farms to improve the production of crops or plants. They need to assist scientists in analyzing and recording data and setting up experiments and coordinating the operation of farming fields. Their other major responsibilities include,
- Conducting or supervising operational programs such as fish hatchery, greenhouse and livestock production programs
- Collect samples from crops or animals so testing can be performed
- Identifying pests or fungus plaguing plants
- Adjusting testing equipment, and prepare culture media, following standard procedures
- Maintaining and repairing agricultural facilities, equipment, and tools in order to ensure operational readiness, safety, and cleanliness
The candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. We seek at least 2-4 years experience in this particular field by the candidates.