Financial Analyst Telecommuting Job
We are looking for Financial Analysts who will be liable for quantitative analysis of information affecting investment programs of a reputable financial institution. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Analyzing financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Improving financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
- Recommending investments and investment timing to companies, investment firm staff, or the investing public
- Responsible for day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas
- Evaluating and comparing the relative quality of various securities in a given industry
The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. They should have thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP and knowledge of statutory accounting principles. We seek at least 4 years experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.