Environmental Engineer Telecommuting Jobs
Environmental Engineers are required who will be responsible for researching, testing, and developing solutions to environmental problems and creating methods in relation to public health issues, waste disposal, recycling and water and air pollution control. Their main responsibilities include,
- Developing site-specific health and safety protocols, such as spill contingency plans and methods for loading and transporting waste
- Inspecting industrial and municipal facilities and programs to evaluate operational effectiveness and ensure compliance with environmental regulations
- Performing quality control checks and correct malfunctioning equipment
- Participate in the cleanup of hazardous sites
- Collaborating with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers from other disciplines, and specialists in law and business to address environmental problems
The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering or a related field, such as Civil, Chemical, or General Engineering and must have 4+ years of experience in this particular field. These jobs can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.