Electronics Engineer Telecommuting Jobs
We are looking for Electronic Engineers who will be liable for designing, developing, testing, and supervising the manufacturing of different electronic equipment. Their other responsibilities include,
- Working with colleagues to design new systems, circuits and devices or develop existing technology
- Testing, troubleshooting, and isolating malfunctioning equipment
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
- Evaluating operational systems and recommend design modifications
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical innovations
The candidates should have a degree in electrical or electronic engineering, or engineering technology. We seek at least 3-6 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.