Debt Collector Telecommuting Jobs
We are looking for Debt Collectors who will be responsible for collecting payments on overdue accounts and bad cheques and collecting charity payments. They have to keep tracks of consumers and find a solution which is acceptable to the debtor and creditor. Their key responsibilities include,
- Preparing reports including amounts collected and maintain records and files related to collection work
- Asking for and collecting charity payments
- Reviewing collection queue to perform collection activities accordingly
- Following legal requirements during debt collections to avoid legal issues
- Telephoning, visiting, or writing to customers to collect money or arrange for later payments
The candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. We seek at least 2 years experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can also be performed by Telecommuting from home.