Chemist Telecommuting Jobs
Chemists are required for a well known pharmaceutical company. They will be responsible for researching; developing operational methods, theories and concepts, developing new products or knowledge for process and quality control. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Determining ways to strengthen or combine materials or develop new materials
- Analyzing samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present
- Conducting experiments, tests and analyses to investigate chemical composition and energy and chemical changes in various natural or synthetic substances, materials and products
- Reproducing and synthesizing naturally occurring substances and creating new artificial substances
- Validating methods and equipment
The candidates need at least a bachelor’s degree in chemistry or a related field and a master’s degree or PhD for many research Jobs. We seek at least 2-5 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.