Chemical Engineer Telecommuting Jobs
Chemical Engineers are required for a chemical producing company, those will be liable for directing, repairing and maintaining chemical plants and equipment and study and give advice on Chemical features of particular processes, products or materials. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Purchasing and installing equipment
- Ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages
- Collecting data required to make improvements and/or modifications
- Monitoring production and dealing with problems
- Assessing safety and environmental issues
The candidates should have a degree in chemical/process engineering. A postgraduate qualification can be beneficial, as can relevant manufacturing or process industry work experience. We seek at least 3-6 years of experience in this particular field by the candidates. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.