Cartographer and Surveyor Telecommuting Jobs
We are looking for Cartographer and Surveyors who will be liable for preparing and revising pictorial, graphic and digital charts, maps or other visual illustration of constructed and natural features and boundaries of celestial bodies, underground areas, seas and land. Their other key responsibilities include,
- Communicating information through the use of color, symbols, style and other means
- Researching, collecting, storing, retrieving, evaluating and manipulating data
- Checking and appraising the content and accuracy of maps, charts and printing proofs
- Building and maintaining digital databases
- Using desktop publishing packages to edit and formulate information
The candidates should have a degree in subjects such as GIS, cartography, photogrammetry, surveying or remote sensing. . They should have at least 3-6 years of experience in this particular field. This job can be Telecommuting and can be performed remotely at least some part of the working time.