How To Use for Employee
- Select at least two job categories according to the level and area of your qualifications
- Select your working languages
- Post your resume summary
- Upload your photo
- You can add your location preference (although telecommuters can work from anywhere!)
- That’s it! Now employers with matching jobs will see your profile and invite you for the job!
- Don’t want to sit and wait for job invitation?
- Define your job criteria and working language and select subscription plan
- You can invite suitable candidates and cancel your invitations at any time
- Get all matching jobs into your mail box
- Instantly Apply for your matching jobs!
- Communicate directly with the potential Employer
- Negotiate employment conditions
- Get your telecommuting job!
Few tips for your dream job
Сreate a successful CV
- Post maximum of one page A4 CV summary
- Do not go into details – employer should be able to quickly screen your profile and get only key information about you
- Include your main education/qualification, your key skills and summary of your working experience
- Upload your profile picture – give personality to your profile
- Use all 4 categories to eliminate non-matching jobs and job invitations
Get best matching jobs
- We suggest to use your desired job categories for your profile
- Employers with matching jobs will receive your profile and contact you directly
- If you want to expand the search you can always subscribe to several job categories
- You will get all matching jobs for all your subscriptions straight to your mailbox – no more hours of surfing the Internet!
How to use job classification
- We use occupational classification, based on the functionality of the job rather than industry.
- The jobs are classified into the most detailed groups. This tool allows the system to provide you with best matching jobs and saves you a lot of time!
- You have to define the level of the position you are looking for and select the category accordingly::
- Manager : select this category if you are interested in senior jobs and add subcategories to define the specific field of the job. Use this category if you are looking for jobs as Senior Executive, Senior Manager in Sales and Marketing, R&D, Production and Manufacturing, Supply and Distribution, IT, as well as different Professional Services Managers.
- Professional : is the second level of responsibility, which also requires a specific knowledge and training in certain industry. There are various kinds of Professionals including: Science and Engineering Professionals, Health Professionals, Teaching Professionals and more.
- Technician and Assosiate Professional : use this category to find a job as associate professional in Science and Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction, Healthcare, Business and administration, Legal, Social and Cultural and IT.
- Clerical support worker : use this category if you are looking for general office work.
- Service and Sales worker : select this category if you are searching the job as Service and Sales Worker in travel, housekeeping, catering, personal care, beauty, property management, selling goods in shops, streets, at the market or door-to-door and other Services.
- Agricultural, Forestry and Fishery worker : use this category to find Agricultural and Green Jobs.
- Craft Worker : select this category to find Craft Jobs in the fields of mining, production and construction.
- Elementary Occupation : this category is for Cleaners and Helpers; Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery Labourers; Mining, Construction, Manufacturingand Transportation Labourers; Food Preparation Assistants; Street and related Sales and Service Workers; Refuse Workers and other Elementary Workers.
- Armed forces Occupation : use this category if your are a military professional and would like to get a job in this area