- Select at least two job categories according to the tasks and duties of the job.
- Select the working languages you require for the job
- Don't forget expressive title, description and job conditions
- Preview and post for free - check our posting plans
- No more screening hundreds of resumes - we do it for you!
- Immediately get employee list straight to your email - only matching candidates
- You can invite suitable candidates and cancel your invitations at any time
- Want to check yourself? View matching candidates and search Invitees any time from your profile page
- All communication is in your own mail box - no web mails!
- Negotiate employment conditions directly with your candidates
- No commission, no hidden fees
Few tips for your job posts
How to use job classification
- We use occupational classification, based on the functionality of the job rather then industry. The jobs are classified into the most detailed groups. This tool allows the system to provide you with best mathing candidates for the job.
- You have to define the level of the position required for the job and select the category accordingly:
- Manager : Select this category if yours is a senior job level and add subcategores to define the specific field of the job. Use this category if you are looking for Senior Executives, as well as Senior Managers in Sales and Marketing, R&D, Production and Manufacturing, Supply and Distribution, IT, as well as different Professional Services Managers.
- Professional : is the second level of responsibility, which also requires a specific knowledge and training in certain industry. There are various kinds of Professionals including: Science and Engineering Professionals, Health Professionals, Teaching Professionals and more.
- Technician and Assosiate Professional : use this category when looking for assosiate professionals in Science and Engeneering, Manufacturing and Construction, Healthcare, Business and administration, Legal, Social and Cultural and IT.
- Clerical support worker : use this category if you are looking for Clerical Support Staff for general office work.
- Service and Sales worker : select this category if you are looking for Service and Sales Workers related to travel, housekeeping, catering, personal care, beauty, property management, selling goods in shops, streets, at the market or door-to-door and other Services.
- Agricultural, Forestry and Fishery worker : use this category to post Agricultural and Green Jobs.
- Craft Worker : post job under this category to find Craft Workers, who specialise in the fields of mining, production and construction.
- Elementary Occupation : this category is for Cleaners and Helpers; Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery Labourers; Mining, Construction, Manufacturing and Transportation Labourers; Food Preparation Assistants; Street and related Sales and Service Workers; Refuse Workers and other Elementary Workers.
- Armed forces Occupation : use this category if your job is for military or former military stuff
How to get best matching candidates
- Use all 4 job categories to eliminate the candidates that do not fit your job profile
- If you require more then 1 language for the job, add all necessary languages to your job post
- Fill in all other important job conditions to receive only relevant applications
- No other actions, no waste of time - each time new matching candidate is registered or applies for your job you will receive an email with his/her application and details
- Your job will be also sent by email to those potential employees, but only to those who match your job criteria
What is Subscribe to Database?
- This is a search tool, which you can use even without posting a job
- Define search criteria, subscribe to employees database and the system will be sending you matching candidates
- You can contact any of the matching candidates directly and make a job offer
Modern trends in labor market vs corporate objectives
With the development of technology and in the era of globalization human resources were viewed more and more a commodity.
However, it seems that the global financial crisis has brought back the understanding that your employees are one of your company’s greatest assets.
- What they say about your company
- How they act in the workplace
- How happy they are in their roles
All have a large impact on your brand, your image, your levels of service and ultimately your customers’ satisfaction.
In today’s competitive business environment, human resource management (HRM) has shifted from being a business function to a strategic tool as organizations increasingly recognize its importance in organizational performance.
HRM’s role is no longer restricted to serving personnel issues but is now serving strategic company objectives and goals as well.
Business leaders are starting to perceive HRM as a unique source of competitive advantage through its direct impact on employee productivity and motivation.
What is Goemployed ?
- We are not yet another freelancer’s job site – our main focus is to promote the initiative of putting as many corporate employees to work from home as possible.
We are talking about normal working contracts, not freelancers or ad-hoc jobs, which can also be a part of your workforce.
- We understand the time HR managers spend on searching for the right employee as well as employees searching for the right job. That’s why we use very detailed employee/job search based on International Standard Classification of occupations by International Labor Organization (http://www.ilo.org).
- Our site is multi-lingual and we combine local presence and global coverage.